Cunningham Memorial Library Digital Exhibits

State-It

Share, view, and contribute photos and videos to State-IT and become part of ISU history

Browse Items (437 total)

isua-martin-196613-07 copy.tif
SYCAMORE TOWERS, UNIT II
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller Associates, Inc.

CONTRACTOR:
Repp and Mundt, Inc.

DEDICATED:
November 19, 1965

NOTES:
Named for Baskin E. Rhoads, a Clinton, Indiana State legislator who introduced the bill to establish…

Tags:

Jones Hall.jpg
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller Associates, Inc.

DEDICATED:
January 5, 1967

HISTORY
Jones Hall was named after William Albert Jones, the first president of Indiana State from 1869 to 1879.

Tags:

Hines Hall.jpg
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller Associates, Inc.

DEDICATED:
January 5, 1967

HISTORY
Named for Linnaeus Neal Hines, 4th President of Indiana State from 1921 to 1933.

Tags:

isua-martin-196239-01 copy.tif
COLFAX, FAIRBANKS, HENDRICKS, MARSHALL HALLS, 1968
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, 1977
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, 1981
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller and Associates

CONTRACTOR:
F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company

DEDICATED:
April 17, 1969

REMODELED:
1977,…

Tags:

isua-martin-196239-01 copy.tif
COLFAX, FAIRBANKS, HENDRICKS, MARSHALL HALLS, 1968
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, 1977
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, 1981
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller and Associates

CONTRACTOR:
F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company

DEDICATED:
April 17, 1969

REMODELED:
1977,…

Tags:

isua-martin-196239-01 copy.tif
COLFAX, FAIRBANKS, HENDRICKS, MARSHALL HALLS, 1968
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, 1977
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, 1981
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller and Associates

CONTRACTOR:
F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company

DEDICATED:
April 17, 1969

REMODELED:
1977,…

Tags:

isua-martin-196239-01 copy.tif
COLFAX, FAIRBANKS, HENDRICKS, MARSHALL HALLS, 1968
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION, 1977
COLLEGE OF BUSINESS, 1981
ARCHITECT:
Ewing Miller and Associates

CONTRACTOR:
F.A. Wilhelm Construction Company

DEDICATED:
April 17, 1969

REMODELED:
1977,…

Tags:

08_26_14_reeve_hall-00158-X2.jpg

Tags:

1bb032639a45dba068853799a488cd4c.jpg
As noted by Grace Wilson Evans herself, the Phyllis Wheatley House first started out as an Association for African American youth in 1922. Taken over by the Indiana State Teachers College in 1934, the Phyllis Wheatley House served as a dormitory for…

Tags:

isua-martin-194679-13 copy.tif
RAZED:
January 5, 1971

HISTORY:
Acquired to help house growing numbers of students, the Mary Stewart building was eventually used for Cuban refugee student housing for two years. Afterwards, the building was redesigned for faculty offices and…

Tags:

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2